Saturday, May 07, 2005

I have never had as much alcohol in one night as what I had last night. As anyone can predict, the result was a disaster. What else would you call it if you didn't get home until after 2.30 am ( I think :P) and you're wide awake by 6.20am? On the other hand, I don't believe I've had this much fun for a while....., not since the 2003 New Year's Eve in New York City at least. This despite my being a "cripple" from my infamous "legends of the fall" .

I have to say though that everybody from work were so nice (not that they are usually not as nice). Everyone seems to be genuinely concerned about each other. That's what I love about my work place. It's just one big happy, and on many occasions dysfunctional, family.

Anyway, going back to the night out with my friends, we went out for Ethiopian food up North and headed to a bar in the Lincoln Square area. What an interesting cuisine they have! Sour, spongy dough that I guess is supposed to be bread and spicy meat dishes. Kind of reminds me of the food back home (minus the sour spongy bread). Nice South African beer, though.

No comments: