Tuesday, February 08, 2005

New Year's resolution v2.0

Had Chinese New Year Dinner with my closest friends in Chi-town (minus spikey bro). Though it's nothing crazy like the reunion dinner my family used to have at home, I'm really glad we made it. They're basically my family here, far far away from home. (I luv ya guys!!)

My New Year's resolution v2.0 aka Chinese New Year resolution:
  • Maximize my level of utility from consumption of netflix's service, i.e. must reduce dvd turnaround time.
  • Maximize my level of utility from my SUPER BASIC french class, e.g. by improving my 'chicken-a**" pouting skills and maximizing the coverage of the "local, man-made rain" from trying to produce a convincing "r" sound.
  • Maximize my level of utility from consumption of good fortune that's supposed to come this rooster year for all of us "snake" people.
  • Maximize my level of utility from consumption of the remaining time that I have here in chi-town. Just as what I've been telling myself: This could very well be your last ..... here(fill in the blanks) , .... so enjoy it as much as you can! Who knows where you're gonna be tomorrow?

No comments: