Saturday, January 22, 2005

I was supposed to be back home this weekend. My very, very best friend was getting married. I had promised to be there but bailed out about 5 months ago. Instead all I could do was just ask my mom to drop off my present for her and call her early in the morning while she was getting made up for the event. I was kinda sad cause I could only say a quick congratulation and that was it as she had tons of things to do. I really, really wanted to be there for that important day of hers.

However, on a much lighter note, I had a great time with another best friend who came to visit for a whole week. She got here last weekend and I really enjoyed the company. We didn't really get to do lots of things together since I can't take any day off from work (am trying to save my vacation days) , but it was sure fun having her around. It was really quiet once she left this morning that I was a bit sad. If only I had a genie, I wonder if one of my wishes would be to have every single person in my family and every single friend that I have stick around me forever.

No comments: