Monday, June 14, 2010

August 2010

I have just realized I stopped working out after grandma passed away.

Just the other day someone asked why I stopped going to the gym.
I couldn't remember clearly why. Maybe subconsciously I tried my best to wipe out my life around that time.Well, but then again maybe I just have selective short-term memory span.

I did pick up swimming though. I did learn to swim though only breast stroke.
I have not managed to do proper front crawl before my trainer moved to Dubai for work.
Lost the momentum and have not gone back to it ever since.

August 2010.
I promise.
I will be back.

2 comments:

Mrs. Blue Cactus said...

Hey, I thought you're coming here on August.... :)

chocoholic said...

awal august kan gw dapet kunci apt jeki... jadi bisa berenang2 dahulu trus berakit2 kemudian (literally) krn daerah situ belakangan ini sering banjir.... (cape deh... giliran gw mau pindah tau2 dia sebulan 3 kali banjir, yang sebelon2nya once in a blue moon doank)