Sunday, September 14, 2008

Talk about over-commitment....

Wonder if I'll be overdoing it this coming week:

Monday: Hair-cut @ 6pm, followed by gym @ 9pm
Tuesday: Mamma Mia, the movie, @ 7pm (since I have been advised that learning tennis will be strenuous on my knee now)
Wednesday: Boxing @ 8 pm
Thursday: Steamboat dinner with RCF+ (time TBC)
Friday: Gym @ 9pm
Saturday: Cousin's wedding dinner, followed by Attica

Wonder where I should squeeze in time to clean up my room by Friday, since I have really wasted my weekend....

4 comments:

Scal said...

Boxing? Are you really do boxing? And what about gym? No treadmill?

Well... maybe you can push the room cleaning after the boxing, in addition to Thursday :D

chocoholic said...

Yes,scal...
I'm afraid I have to resort to boxing since muay thai has been crossed out from my list after i hurt my knee...
(Such a shame when I was starting to have such a good time..)

I mostly just do some light work on cross-trainers (which partially explains why I can never lose the weight, I think :P), coz my trainer believes the impact from running, even on treadmill, will only make my knee even worse.

Sad, isn't it?

I found kick-boxing really helped in my losing weight last time.
Such a shame I can't do it anymore..
That's why I kind of insist on boxing since I think it really helps me, though it seems it will be at the cost of my knee :P

I'm also trying to find a swimming instructor. I want to learn how to swim properly and not float like a piece of lard (which I can do quite well.... just ask blue cactus & dimcorner... they can vouch for me :P)

So wish me luck, k?

Scal said...

Yeah... get some swimming instructor, it is a good exercise. Or go buy a bicycle, it also knee-friendly :D.

Good luck!

chocoholic said...

Thanks a lot, buddy!