Thursday, January 17, 2008

the big three-o

So here I am....
half an hour past midnite.
Well, technically since I was born at noon, it's not really the big three-o till another 12 hours or so...
(hmmm... now contemplating posting this at noon instead)

oh what the heck....
How I spent my first half an hour in the big three-o?
Chatting with one of my sistas from my windy-city era, Miss M, who proudly displayed the ultra-scan image of her baby daughter.
I just find moms amazing, and I know she's gonna be one amazing supermom.
Way to go, Miss M!
(She attacked me online with what looked like Jolie's lips :P..... which just reminds me of her version of Shiloh :P)

Also chatted with a colleague, who I once spent hours chatting with.
With the kind of shit we had to deal with, just didnt really have time to chat recently.
And that all changed yesterday when my resignation was finalized after 2 failed attempts previously.

I must say, I have been one blessed little brat to have such doting parents (though it took me a while to figure it out) and family, to have met and befriended such wonderful and unbelievably sweet people as I have, and to just have such a wonderful, albeit holey and patchey life.

I seriously wonder what I had done in my previous life to deserve this.

Note to GOD (whoever, whatever, and whereever you are):
THANK YOU!

No comments: