Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Finally......

I'VE FOUND MY CHOCOLATE!!!

Over the past year or so, I think I have tried almost everything from 55% to 99% cocoa but were not really able to find something that really fits me.

Yesterday, I ended up with Lindt's Ecuador 75% cocoa....
And I wish I could find the right word to express my feelings, but I can't. Haven't found it at least.

It's just so darn perfect for me.


Yea...yea... I know... it still has tons of sugar, and it definitely is a stumbling block in my program. But the way I look at it, life without chocolate is pretty much meaningless....
Well, that and life without mango, too.....
(While we're at that, can we probably add ice cream too?)
^_^

I was a bit bummed today at work. Nope... it wasn't because of my report (which I still haven't finished by the way, thanks to the constant distraction provided by the source of my "bummed" mood).

I was a bit bummed after finding out that this cooky gal at work is quitting and next Wednesday is gonna be her last day. I must say, she's been most entertaining and most importantly, one of the most helpful people, at work.

I think she's the person I can relate to the most at work. Almost the same personality type, I believe; and I'm quite sure I'll really miss having her around.

But what the heck..... nothing I can do about itm now...

So, ..... to a particular Miss Koh who has just got her hair done (almost perfectly straight) for her new journey in a few days:

ALL THE BEST!

I sure hope we'll keep in touch.

2 comments:

Mrs. Blue Cactus said...

Hehehehe,... I'm not a chocolate person, but you've made me curious about 'the' ultimate champion. :) Something I can buy here?

chocoholic said...

It should be...., bluecactus.

I'm not sure whether or not you might enjoy it though since I think dark chocolate is more of an acquired taste.

But I'm telling you.... except for chocolate ice cream, I can hardly tolerate regular, i.e. milk chocolate anymore.

As for this Lindt's Equador, I really can't describe why or how it is different from the rest. It just is to me.

Hmmmm... Wonder if this is what you call love at first bite?

^_^