Saturday, April 23, 2005

If it quacks like a duck,.... it is a duck.

(according to this Accounting professor whose class I had to take my first year in grad school)

I really enjoyed today's weather. For all I know, this statement alone could get me killed. ^_^
People were all bundled up from head to toe.... and as my colleague so eloquently put it: It's almost May for God's sake!!!

But really, there's no sarcasm intended in my first statement. I did really enjoy the weather. As I told my friends at work, I am just trying to "absorb" as much cold weather as possible before I head home to the hot and annoyingly sticky climate. Hey,..... I'll take today's flurries and bitter, cold wind anytime and anyday then having to deal with the heat, the stickiness, the sun and all that.

Anyway, here are some pictures from today's outing by the River Walk in Naperville in the wonderfully cold weather:


two to tango
-(chocoholic)-


Three musketeers
-(chocoholic)-


get a room...., man!!
-(chocoholic)-

No comments: